Skip to content

try to sell that b.s. elsewhere

try to sell that b.s. elsewhere published on No Comments on try to sell that b.s. elsewhere

Various nations around the world are stirring the shit. North Korea still wants to have the big fireworks. The U.S. still tries to play moral authority and police for the rest of the world, and Syria (apparently) is back to the trend in the region… gassing civilians.

I don’t know, or care what’s legit out of these news stories. That’s right, I’m not investing that much into this. Why?

Unless you are physically there when something happens, you can’t trust the news 100% to tell you what happened. Remember, “if it bleeds, it leads”. That means that sensationalizing a terrible story into something genuinely awful is the modus operandi for these useless idiots.

It also means that the genuinely heart-warming stories about human helping human get ditched in favor of the latest horror story, violent outburst, or bona-fide crazy person.

Believe 1% of what you hear, see, and read. Trust that the other 99% is most likely bullshit, and you’ll be pleasantly surprised when it isn’t.

I’ll leave you with this thought:

Why does a dog wag its tail?

Because the dog is smarter than the tail.

If the tail was smarter than the dog, the tail would wag the dog.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.